For the past 3 weeks, I've been feeling crappy physically and pyschologically. Although I'm seeing the signs, I've been ignoring it...until now coz it's even more apparent. Yes, I believe I'm overtraining.
In a nutshell, I'm:
- feeling more sluggish, tired and fatigued.
- having difficulty falling asleep at night.
- experiencing lack of sleep due to erratic sleeping hours, which is a bad idea if you're training constantly.
- accumulating a sleep debt. I've come to a point that I'm still feeling very sleepy after my usual 8 hours.
- experiencing bouts of confusion, anxiety and emotional instability.
- experiencing slower muscular and joint recovery. Soreness and pain still linger after several days.
- feeling more physical and mental stress, which is evident in the current outbreak on my face.
I really need get better quality of sleep, reduce workout frequency and get more rest to let my body and mind fully recover. Hopefully I'll feel ok soon...