Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I Miss You...

The year is coming to a close and I realize that I'm still all alone. The days have gone by so fast, but I still remember what we had. It was brief but it was good. I remembered the sweet things you did for me. I remember the moments when we were together.

At the end of last year, you came into my life when I was feeling the loneliest. I jumped into it without much thought when I saw the look on your face, as we kissed under the moonlight on the beach, while you lay on my lap. You made me feel wanted again. You made me feel that I was worth it. I miss the cute and adorable things you'd do. I miss the sounds you made as I tickled you when you pretended not to let me kiss you. I miss the times when you called me 'lo gong'. It was so cute when you begged me to get off you coz I was heavy and you couldn't breathe. I miss just cuddling you when we had a chance to be together. I miss pampering you, making sure you're alright and had what you needed so that you'd be happy. But then 3 months on, it just ended as abruptly as it began. I'm sorry I had to break-up with you. I didn't see a reason how we could go on when you behaved that way. Although it didn't end well, I still kept the memories. Good ones are almost impossible to erase.

Then a couple of months ago, you came along. I honestly didn't know that anything would even happen when I pushed the 'Add as Friend' button on Facebook. The open flirting that ensued in Facebook really surprised me, but it felt good. When I met you I didn't expect much, coz I didn't know you at all. Our first date was really sweet. I remember it to this day. I find it rather endearing how 'aggressive' you were. I was surprised at how matured someone your age was, at least more than those your age that I've met. I miss it when we held hands in public. I miss how you'd sneak every opportunity to lean on me when we went on the escalators. I miss how you held my pinky finger when I had one hand on the gear as I drove. I miss how well you knew how to cuddle when we slept. I miss feeling your warmth beside me. I miss the way you wouldn't let me kiss your 'sensitive' places, afraid of making too much noise. I still think it's adorable. I also miss the adorable way that you walk, as you come down those steps to meet me when I came to fetch you. What I miss the most is going to the movies with you. Holding hands and cuddling so close, we might as well have bought the couple's seat. It was a pity you made the decision you did, because I really thought we could make something of it. I just want you to know that it was a great month for me. Sometimes I thought of being more aggressive, but I get the feeling that would just drive you away. Nevertheless, out of all those whom I've been with (not a lot), you were the one who treated me the nicest and cared for me the most. I just thought you needed to know that. To this day, I still miss you a lot.

2 comments:

Cedric Ang said...

Can I have you on my Facebook?

Mark said...

Your comment reminded me to put my FB and email on the left =)