Thursday, October 2, 2008

The List...

...of things I need to get or do:

1. A good and value for money digital camera. Any good models to recommend?
2. A new travel bag pack.
3. Get my passport done.
4. A wardrobe upgrade (more jeans, bermuda shorts and collared shirts).
5. Spray paint the front hood of my car, some of it coming off.
6. Service my car's air conditioning system and get the inner circuits checked. My speedometer is conking out on me. Stupid engine wash screwed up the circuits.
7. A oven, either heater or microwave.
8. A cute boyfriend.

Damnit, why do things I need always involve money...I need to sell my body soon a side job lah! Any recommendations on how to make more money?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I also need items nos. 1,7 and 8 too. Hehehe...

Anonymous said...

do u need better car servicing? u shd go to vrsooria.blogspot.com . liqui moly products at $90, you believe? overhaul for your engine? i thot the sales guy who tok to me is toking kok, den when i took up de package, it works!! it's really good! dun waste it! (this one engine wash confirm won't screw up ur circuits!)

-shan

Mark said...

Calvin: Hehe...no.8 was struck off wor =P

anonymous: Thanks, I'll check it out.

Medie007 said...

oooo pergi mana ni?

Mark said...

Hahaha...tak pergi mana. Just things to prepare in case I kena pergi somewhere =P