Tuesday, October 14, 2008

MUST WATCH Nutrition Videos!

Me: So, did you read my blog lately?

Joe: Yes, but not the fitness stuff, too long and too informative. I usually just skip them.

Me: .....

SO, as a favor to my best friend Joe and obviously all my readers out there who care about fitness and their health, I've decided to share what I recently dicovered in YouTube.

It is good source of information on nutrition and health from a nutritionist named Natalie. You can get her numerous videos from her YouTube playlist.

If you don't want to bother reading too much about good nutrition, then watch and listen about it! Basically, she talks really WELL about good nutrition, emphasizes how it can benefit and affect your general well-being. The information she delivers is EASY to understand and is incredibly useful for any average Joe OR fitness enthusiast. I've learned a lot from her and I can't help but share them with you.

PS: For straight guys out there, it also helps that she's cute and pretty =P

Understanding Food, part 1:


Understanding Food, part 2:


Nutrition and Your Mental Health:


Top 10 Motivation Tips (everyone could use some of this):


Healthy Weight Loss Tips:


Whole Foods, Health and Weight Loss (VERY recommended):


She has a lot more videos in her YouTube playlist, do take a look. I'm still reviewing them. Hope this helps =)

No comments: