Tuesday, June 10, 2008

FIRST POST!

Well, I'd thought of joining the blogging community juggernaut for some time now and finally, I've gotten to it. Just a little bit about myself there:

I'm not the type of guy who turns heads in a crowd.
I'm not the type of guy who possesses perfect drop-dead gorgeous good looks.
I'm not the type of guy who inspires envy or jealousy in other people.
I'm not the type of guy who leads a lavish life.
I'm not the type of guy who makes people wish that they could have or be me.

BUT...

I am the type of guy who likes to see others smile and laugh.
I am the type of guy who would listen to your problems and try to help you out.
I am the type of guy who always consider the feelings of others.
I am the type of guy who doesn't like being fake, what you see is what you get.
I am the type of guy who always loves a good laugh and does it loudly too!
I'm also the type of guy who likes to make friends and cherishes love.
I'm also a health and fitness enthusiast...well, a bit of a nut about it actually. That's because I've come a long way in my own personal fitness journey. (I was a whooping 93 kgs more than 2 years ago!)

As for the rest, read my profile or just e-mail me. LOL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

After going through yr whole archives, hey you are a very nice person. After reading yr inner thoughts, insecurities etc, feels like I know u oledi. Nice to know u :)

Mark said...

Hey beng, thanks for dropping by and taking an interest ya. Basically, it's about everything under the sun here, from my passions to my personal life =)