Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Random Update

Good lord, time really whooshes by. It's been quite a while since I last updated. Guess I've been too busy until I hadn't realized. Haven't thought of much to write, and neither is there anything interesting or inspiring enough for me to write about. Or maybe I just missed it =/

Anyhow, zai2 and I are doing just fine right now. We get to meet less per week, now that both are us are working. He's doing part-time in Switch at Queensbay Mall, and finishes his shift usually pretty late at night during week days. Also, we've been pretty 'dry' for a couple of weeks. Didn't get to have any private time together. I'm not really worried about myself, just about zai2. You know lah, when you're 20, hormones usually hold the reigns to your developing man-brain.

I do my best to fill in the gaps. I call and SMS him daily whenever I can. I plan our outings and when we can meet up. And I do all that since I'm the one with the tighter ass schedule. I can't complain at this point. Things have pretty much settled so I'm thankful for where we are now. Zai2's initial complaints are diminishing. Time is our only problem, and it's not even that serious.

4 comments:

Chris said...

He can always masturbate la...

William said...

When I read "tighter ass", I was thinking about something else.

Pike-chan said...

Glad to hear you guys are working things out...

Unknown said...

so nais~ i am dry too haha




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot