Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Fallen Into You

For the past week, I've been going out with WO. When Shawn first introduced him to us, I thought of him just being another friend. As usual, got WO's FB from Shawn and then proceeded to get WO's MSN after msging him on FB. Nothing fancy, just adding another friend and I had no ulterior motives (BELIEVE IT!). It was on one fine night early morning at 5am, a couple of days after we met, when suddenly he msged me on MSN. He was surprised we were both still awake. I had just finished WOW-ing and he had just gotten done with Dota. It was that 1 hour of chatting that got me intrigued. Definitely not as innocent as he seems. He's like the 3rd guy I've come across that looks innocent like a budak kampung, but suprises me in MSN.

Anyhow, I expressed interest in going out with him, so he agreed. Our first outing took us about 8 hours. It was on the 2nd day of CNY, after we both got done with our CNY visitations at nite. As I've written in the previous post, we went to several places that night. I sent him home at about 4am, but we both decided to just sit in the car, close to his home and just talk for a couple more hours.

As we continued to talk, his hand came over and held my arm. He began to draw closer, cuddling snuggly. I knew then that I had him...hehe. WO mentioned that he had fallen into my trap. I didn't realize I had set one. Perhaps subconsciously, I had laid the Pooh trap XD

Went out with him again last Friday for dinner @ Daorae Korean BBQ, drinks and some card games along with Shawn and Dennis. It was really sweet during the night, when we'd both sneak hold hands throughout. When it was over, the clock was ticking close to 1 am. Actually, I was pretty tired but WO didn't feel like going home. We ended up back in my place, since we had no idea where to go next. Long story short, more talking and cuddling ensued. Somehow, our clothes also ended on the floor =P. By the time we were done, I sent him home at 5 am.

I've even introduced WO to the rest of the gang last weekend, in a birthday gathering @ Mar Vista apartments. Action speaks louder than words. Everyone kinda knew what was going on. He's kinda shy in groups, but opened up after warming up to everyone.

Although we've only known each other for 2 weeks, we're all over each other. I love the way he likes to cuddle. I love the way he sneaks me a kiss when we're alone briefly. I love the way he holds my hand when no one's watching (except my friends of course). I love the way he hides behind me, smiling sheepishly when he's shy. I find him damn adorable, wanna cubit sometimes. He's bubbly, cheerful, talkative, open-minded and honest. At least that's the impression he has on me right now =)

WO said that he has been caught in the Pooh trap, but I kinda think it might be the other way around. He has captured me in more ways than one.

He makes me think,"Where have you been all my life?". He has successfully launched me to 7th heaven. I've never felt this way before. I really hope this lasts as long as it can. At the moment, we can't seem to get enough of each other, sticking together with such thick, viscuous sweetness.

The Pooh is officially smitten.

PS: Yes, expect more lovey-dovey, overwhelmingly-diabetes-inducing sweetness soon, here and in FB XD

19 comments:

William said...

What bait does the pooh use? Hehe.

Mark said...

Nothing, the charms of the Pooh is enough. Resistance is futile XD

Cheryl said...

kejap said no bf, kejap dah sampai ke katil dah!

William said...

Lured with a fountain. :P

simonlover said...

Hahaha..Agreed with Cheryl..Katil wor...

Cronos.R.C said...

adoi...sweatz =.="

Mark said...

SK: LOL, this is what you call 'durian runtuh' XD

William: You tak habis2 dengan itu fountain =P

simonlover: Hehe ^^

Liam2: Muakz =)

Bravebear said...

So Faz!!!! OMG... Lebih ganas than the bear lor. And apa budak kampung ah? siapa ah? Dun ciplak tau... hahahaha!

And u actually play Dota and WoW? OMG... Like so... didnt expect... hahaha!

Pike-chan said...

Wow~~ congrats wor... and now u r part of the honey sweetness gang too, ha ha ha ha.... happy to know you found a love one.

Mark said...

Bear: LOL, I only WOW. He plays Dota.

Pikey Hohoho, let's sweeten up everyone shall we? But, it's not yet official lor =)

cookiedonut said...

congratulations! =D

BB said...

i really love blooming love stories. :) so sweet.

C'est la vie said...

So fast can get into relationship already. This is a good year for ya. >_<

Cronos.R.C said...

comments banyak ka si...

carpe diem said...

Congrats...someone is in love..looks like you both trapped each other

Zemien said...

Eww...! After reading yr posting I'm covered in thick viscous hunny too. Diabetes alert!!

"Went out with him again last Friday for dinner @ Daorae Korean BBQ, drinks and some card games along with Shawn and Dennis. It was really sweet during the night, when we'd both sneak hold hands throughout."

Got sneak meh? It was so obvious. Just HOLD lar....

Cronos.R.C said...

heavens...!!!

ichimaru akira said...

Seriously,I need to buy a boat load of insulin lah.

Anonymous said...

Ooo... I didn't know Pooh has a trap. Hehehe... I'm imagining of your 'waterfall' self-produced honey. Ops!

Ada ke somehow you and his clothes ended up on the floor pulak! Gatal habis!!! Lol...