Saturday, September 12, 2009

The Date On Wednesday

I know I should've posted it sooner, but I was rather busy at work and kinda tired throughout the week to even bother (self-explanatory, I'm sure). Sorry to keep you waiting, here's what happened.

Wednesday was a proper but rather stereotypical date; dinner and a movie. I picked him up at around 7pm after work and we headed off to QBM (Queensbay Mall). During the day, before our date, he texted me that he was wearing green (click if you can't remember what it's about =P). Apparently, he's closely following my blog to know me better, since it's practically an open book to my thoughts, emotions and personality. After reaching QBM, we got the tickets first. Initially, we were supposed to watch The Orphan, but peculiarly it wasn't showing in GSC anymore, so we opted for District 9 at 9:20pm instead. After that, we headed for dinner.

After some questioning, he revealed a liking for good Chinese food, so I took him for a short walk across from QBM to Max Gourmet. Food there was quite good but we just had a simple dinner. There was still an hour to kill after dinner, so we took a short stroll on the beachfront of QBM. He doesn't mind any public display of affection. In fact, he's enthused by it. So, as we walked, we periodically held hands or he'd grab my arm and put it around him. He's actually taller than me for 5 cm, so sometimes he'd lean on me, hugging me from behind. Of course, we only did that at spots where there weren't many people around. The beachfront is a popular haunt for malay couples or entire malay families who wanna 'makan angin'. No wonder lah quite a few BRIGHT spotlights dotted the whole beachfront, not including the adjacent street lights. Takut maksiat kut! *kidding*

After a short stroll, it was getting kinda warm so we headed back to QBM. Still having some time to kill, we just continued walking around window shopping and talking. Even in QBM mall, we'd sneak holding hands. Going on the escalator was kinda nice. On whichever side I stood on, he'd stand behind me, lean on me and put his head on my shoulders. I don't mind any public display of affections, but it took a little getting used to at such a public place, as it felt a little awkward at times when more people were around. I didn't shy away though, just let him do what he wanted coz the closeness felt nice. I noticed some people stared a short while, but I didn't care.

Consequently, it was movie time. We got our popcorn and took turns heading to the loo before going into our cinema hall. He actually brought a flask of tea for me, which he managed to sneak in under his jacket. It was really sweet, but we didn't manage to finish it. I have a small bladder and making multiple trips to the bathroom during the movie wasn't nice. What happened during the movie was a first for me, and it's something that I will never, ever forget. We held hands throughout the entire movie. Occasionally, he would lean close to me, placing his head on my shoulders. A couple of times, we'd both look at each other briefly sneak a quick kiss. By the way, District 9 was an AWESOME movie! Nothing less could be expected Peter Jackson, such attention to vivid detail and unexpectedly gory as well. During more intense scenes, we held each other tighter. It was really sweet and lovely. It's the stuff that you see straight couples do and wish you could do it, and I did! I could swear the Malay lady sitting right beside him shooting some glances towards us. Must be thinking,"Apa dua monyet nie buat?".

It was almost 11:30pm when we left the cinema. I took him back to USM and along the way, he hinted a few times to head back to my place. Wah lau, young people nowadays, so aggressive lorrr. I had to work the next day so I declined, but I was intrigued about certain lake USM he told me about the day before. "No lights one, quite dark one", he said. Long story short, we ended up taking a walk around the dark lake. No need to point out that we were in each other's arms the entire way ya. It could end well or end really badly, if you know what I mean (to those who are blur, what Chinese month is this currently?). Luckily, no UNEXPLAINABLE events took place, so it went rather well. When we walked to some place dark enough, we kissed. This time, we went fully French and he snuck his hand down my pants. He was getting really 'hot' and wanted to 'do' something there, but there were some people around, so again he asked to go back to my place. This time, I obliged...

Back at my place, I made it clear that I'd take him back at 1 am. We ended up on my bed hugging and cuddling, before we proceeded to explore each other's mouth further in a passionate lip-lock. Needless to say, piece by piece, our clothes fell on the floor. I said I wanted to take him back at 1 am, but I didn't want him to leave so soon after it 'started'. It's been such a long while since I felt such closeness and connection with someone. We didn't engage in anything 'heavy' that night, just some 'mouth work'. After it was done, he wanted to overnight at my place, so I was ok with it.

We spent the remainder of the night asleep in each others arms. A hand on my pants woke me up early morning, way before it was time for me to wake up. Then, we began another 'session'. Wah lau, I forgot how 'active' certain young people can be. I sent him back to hostel after breakfast, before heading off to work. It was rather tiring, but felt really nice to be that close and canoodling with someone again.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nothing heavy but you're tired? You're obviously contradicting yourself here. Hehehe...

C'est la vie said...

I guess I start to hate you!

Mark said...

Calvin: Haha, it was the late night that was tiring =)

Freedom09: Why wor? T.T

Anonymous said...

you're 1 lucky guy.

Anonymous said...

another young little victim up for grab. kesian! not again!!!

Mark said...

Wah lau, mana ada?

J said...

Nothing heavy...hmm!! Only Mark and also the partner knows whether is it heavy or light?? hehe :P