It's that time of the year again to make promises to fulfill for the coming year. So here's my short list:
1. SEE MY ABS! Yes, every time I feel that I'm getting closer, somehow, I will slip up and fall off the wagon. By the time I get back on again, it'll take more work to do it. I used to be really FAT at 93 kilos, and although that was a few years ago, I still haven't achieved what I wanted even though I've already lost a lot of fat and put on some muscle. I'm putting this out to hold myself accountable and finish the last 20% of my fitness journey!
2. Don't let my physical shortcomings hamper my self esteem. I need to acknowledge that everyone is not perfect and should not let my physical flaws mar my self-confidence.
3. Learn to love myself. I'm not good-looking or attractive, but I need to remember that beauty is only skin deep, and the person inside is the one that withstands the test of time and matters the most. I always knew this, but I sincerely need to believe and remember it myself, and gradually learn to love the person within.
4. MAKE or SAVE more money! I come from a family who has struggled financially in the past and this year has NOT been kind on our coffers. I will either jump on more opportunities to improve my financial status or save more money in case of a rainy day.
5. Start doing some charity or volunteer work to help the less fortunate. It's high time I use my time and energy to help those who are worse off than me and truly need it. I want to learn to live for others!
These are what I can think of and feel that I need right now. So, have you made any resolutions yet?