Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Fallen off the wagon? GET BACK ON IT!

I've been feeling more tired and worn out since last week, although I did manage to finish the work and chores I needed to do over the weekend. Not sure if it's caused by my training, rather erratic sleeping hours, excessive worrying over certain things or just lack of rest. Damn, it could all of the above! I need to pace myself more this week, and allow myself more rest . Lately, I've noticed some difficulty on falling asleep as well. Over-training could be a factor.

I've also fallen off the wagon in my diet several times since last week, partaking in too much junk food and sweet stuff. I know, I know...I should practice what I preach but I just wanna point out that sometimes this happens. In anyone's fitness journey or lifestyle, you are bound to fall off the wagon. The MOST important thing would be to get up and climb back onto the wagon and keep going. There's no use feeling depressed over it. Get back up and get going again! Don't have an all-or-nothing mentality. Life isn't perfect and so is the path to fitness.

If you've eaten things that you shouldn't have eaten, don't let your guilt drag you down, or keep you from going forward. Forget about it and go back to eating clean the next meal or the next day!

If you've missed a workout, then get back on it the next day with renewed vigor!

If you think you need more rest, then listen to your body and let your mind and body repair itself!

Alright...I'm off to bed now, gnite!

No comments: