Sunday, October 24, 2010

The Reasons Why (Part 1)

I realized that when it comes to expressing myself in words, I tend to be sloppy or even worse, unable to express myself in the way I wanted. Maybe because I don't have a strong vocab, so my choice of words are limited to plain English. Well whatever it is, I failed the first time and I would like to try again :)

Well, here goes...

7 months into relationship with my dear hubby and it is still going strong I might say. Still misses him like hell even though we met often. 2 weeks without him was literally like hell to me. Thankfully, he calls and SMSes me very often which I like very much. We still love to be around with one another and he likes to makes me go "humph" and of course I like to make him go "humph" too :P

Yesterday, a question just came into my mind, "Why do I love this big bear bear so much?" and I found that there are more reasons than one.

Physically speaking, he is not the handsome until like a superstar kind of guy nor he is super fit like how a sportsman is. Just like Jason, I do not expect my other half to be all handsome, cute and perfect. To me, I would only admire and goes all high and neigh (a random rhyme) when I saw those too-perfect-to-be-true guys. I prefer imperfections and that's what makes my Marky perfect :)



Imperfection is perfect

I find him cute and adorable despite what people had said about him. He had been smacked in the face with the word "Ugly" and I would like to smack those people back in the face with a mirror for saying him so. I had never find him ugly or anything alike ever since we first met thanks to Zemien gor gor. All this while, what I expected from my other half was an average looking guy but now, what I get is more than an average looking guy. So, what else can I ask for? He is definitely definitely NOT ugly (yes, I am stressing this) and he's cute in some way. The seriousness of his face just makes me melt at the sight of it even though his pooh pooh brows makes me giggle sometimes lol! I too do not expect my other half to be all buffed up and wow...he is seriously buffed up. Just to make some of you guys jealous, imagine this, you get to be hugged by a hunk and the tenderness of the muscle is just...indescribable! At the same time, you get to hug them back and feel the flesh of it and the best of all, IT HE IS YOURS!!! So, what else could I asks for? I loooooove to be hugged and in truth, I had always been searching for someone to hug me and to really feel the love they put in the hug and this hunky's hug is just purrfect. Those hugs I received from my son of a bitch-es Ex's are full of lusts and nothing more. His is nothing about lust... I loooove knowledge even though I don't really practice all that has been bestowed upon me and Marky has all the knowledge I could've asked for. He's clever, matured and he's not like those people who just do stuff without thinking about the consequences. See, he scored another point in my imaginary "The criteria to be my bf" list. I have had a dumb ex who talks about real dinosaur in this era and godd...I still remember I was arguing with him about it the WHOLE DAMN NIGHT! I do feel that I am more matured thinking now that I am with him and I am really grateful for that. I really love the way he corrects me when I am wrong despite the fact that I would be hard-headed sometimes and refuses to listen to his advice :P Still, all in all, the arguments we had do makes me more matured thinking. I do not rant about the lack of time nor do I have those bad thoughts thinking that he might be cheating on me and so on anymore. Seriously, back then when I was with those son of a bitch-es ex-es, I used to think that they're cheating on me (in which 50% of those cases are true). I have a lot of free time and like what he taught me, "An idle mind is a devil's workshop", I tend to think a lot (of nonsense) until those time time issue happened. Now, I don't think about those stupid unnecessary thoughts anymore. See, that's how much I've changed. He has his career to think about and I had changed from the fact of a sticky-icky kind of person to a do-what-you-want kind of person.

There will be a lot of time ahead of us so, why should I rant about the lack of time? Instead of wasting time ranting the lack of time together, why not I just appreciate and enjoy the time we have when we are together?

16 comments:

cookiedonut said...

so sweet ^^

PianoBoy said...

i have to check my doctor d...
diabetes..

Shake Trees said...

got part 2 some more ah. lolx...

Little Dove said...

I think you expressed yourself very well this time. :)

Bravebear said...

kehehe... I like the hunky part...

Pike-chan said...

Awwww.... the meaning of true love, lols

Zemien said...

HANG ON A SECOND!!! Why does cookiedonut get a link and I don't? Go edit and link to me now!! www.iamnotablog.com *humph*!!

Oh, the post was lovely too. LOL.

Anonymous said...

ur zai2 very cute one de...who says ugly? sure he got zits, but dats part of growing up and even superstars got what?

William said...

Rubbing the muscles in our faces!

Marky's Little Devil said...

@jason, hehe thanksss :D

@piano, whatt >.< like that only ma also diabetes mehh >.<

@koala, yeah la...cant fit everything into one post ma...

@dove, thanks :D

@bravebear + pikey, awww... well, hehe...he's my pooh pooh bear wudd...

@zemien, nah nah nah link d lorr >.< paiseh lorr didnt link... XD

@anonymous, thank youu :D

@my own cute William, mwahahaha~~ i purposely do that...

Mark said...

Haha, I had to screen through the post first and correct any grammar mistakes and do a little restructuring. If not, later the post will be all over the place XD

But then it was better than the last post lor ><

Unknown said...

har your zaizai ugly meh? they have not looked at mine...




[Jino] - A man's not a man unless he knows how to shoot

Anonymous said...

oh I love this short film! I never knew about it til Yasmin Ahmad came over to our college and show it to us all her short films! I love the one about the father and daughter!

Mark said...

My dears, this is posted by zai2, not the Pooh =)

Zemien said...

Your link to my blog is a deadlink :(

You need to put http:// in front! :)

Mark said...

Fixed ^^