Sunday, April 18, 2010

So Far, So Good

It's been a busy week, hence the lack of updates.

Times flies. It's already a month and a half since we both got together. Nothing much has changed, we're still all over each other, although we get to meet only 2-3 times a week. I feel very comfortable when I'm around him. There's no need to constantly try to please him or be worried that I might anger him. We can be ourselves all the time. He's usually the childish, adventurous and cheeky one, while I compliment him with a matured, firmer demeanor (orang tua like that one). He can be exceedingly curious and do or say something weird, which would usually warrant a 'look' from me. We can talk about anything and everything, and that's very important to me. Someone that I can't talk to will definitely spell the early end of the relationship. It also really helps that he is pretty good-natured, making him more pleasant to be around.

His manja-ness can make the air molasses-thick with sweetness. His constant cute smiles and perky laughs make each second spent worthwhile. His shyness can be beyond adorable, so much so that I like to purposely make him feel shy in public sometimes. It's endearing when he tries to hide behind me =)

To him, I'm both his love and his mentor, someone who can teach me the ropes in life. To me, he's the chamber in my heart that I retreat to when I need to feel warmth that translates into a silly grin on my face. So far, we're doing pretty well. I don't feel bogged down nor shackled when I'm with him. At the moment, he's like a piece of puzzle that fits perfectly. We compliment each other in more ways than one.

I know that he loves and adores me so much. To the point that I'm afraid that I might hurt him, even accidentally. Our future is incomprehensible, so I don't wanna predict where this will go. I just like where we are right now.

Hehe, I'm going out on a limb here by saying that he CAN be such a little devil (go ask him why). So that leaves me to be the angel to maintain order XD

Love you zaizai =)

7 comments:

cookiedonut said...

so sweet!!! ants crawling anywhere!

ichimaru akira said...

so sweet... ur sure that his the devil?

Pike-chan said...

awwww..... a honey post, so sweet and warm!

Marky's Little Devil said...

weiii apa devil??? u oso devil lorrr >.< you made me a devil >.< muaaakkss... hehe...love my lou gong... now u posted this...i also feel very shy... bad lou gong >.<

William said...

Looks like things are going swimmingly. :).

ZaiZai = F4? :P

Marky's Little Devil said...

@william, please...i am nothing alike that F4 zaizai =.=" of all people u say i am him =.=" ewww....

C'est la vie said...

it has been months since I have talked to you Markie, and yes, I still hate you. LOL.