Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Guild Wars 2

OH MAI GAWD

The burning inner gamer/nerd within me is totally in bated breath waiting for this game to be finally released...some time next year it seems.



Don't get me wrong. I totally love World of Warcraft and all the time-consuming, nerdy addiction it brings, but I was really hoping for a breath of fresh air. Guild Wars 2 will have the most life-like, beautiful and visually stunning graphics the world of MMORPGs has ever seen, or so they promised. And it seems from various trailers and clips on YouTube, they aren't the least bit lying about that claim. The game-play, be it PVE or PVP-wise is gonna be based on a really dynamic. No more endless grinding, mindless questing or getting owned by people more geared by you. Quests/events come to you, all the events based on your character will be directly decided on the paths and choices that you choose, and did I mention the orgasm-inducing graphics?

You bet my obviously overly excited ass I did!~

Seriously, I'm even hoping to get into open beta when it's available, hopefully early next year.

No comments: