Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Leavin' On A Jet Plane...

About 5 years ago, my bestie Joseph left Penang for KL to live with his BF.

Then Isaac moved to KL for work.

Months ago, my dear foodie Brendan began work in KL.

Last year, PC left for New Zealand to continue his PHD.

Recently, Shawn just left for greener pastures in New Zealand.

Yesterday, Albin made a sudden announcement that he's leaving Penang to return to his hometown by the end of Feb.

On the same day, my dear friend Sonia from KL called to tell me that she'll start work in China on 24 Feb.



I know it's not up to me. And I know that I can't stop anyone from moving on and getting a better life, but it feels like so many good friends have left.....and I'm feeling so lonely all of a sudden. My list of good friends here grows thin.

I miss you all =(

3 comments:

William said...

Poor Pooh! At least you still have your Little Devil. :)

Bin said...

Exactly!
Willie will teman u... ;)

Brendan said...

It's barely a month for me. Buzz me when you're down =)

Besides, it's not like I will never come back.