Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Entering Adulthood

11.1.11 was a special occasion. Not just because of it's numeral uniqueness, but it is the day zai2 could officially vote, drink and enter clubs without fear of raiding police dragging his skinny ass back to balai!

Naturally, we planned a surprise. Since zai2 hadn't been to The Ship before, Albin decided it was the right venue for this occasion.



As an appetizer, Albin ordered half a dozen escargot with cheesy, garlic sauce. Zai2 only ate a teensy piece, with great difficulty. I found it delightful though. First time eating a snail =P


Zai2 had fish baked in creamy and cheesy sauce. Very filling indeed.


The steaks were mediocre and felt rather tasteless to me.



I had the Chicken Au Chambertin (hope I spelt it right). It was just...meh, I've had better.


See, this ginna so excited to open his present.


Dennis got him a porcupine bag, to complement his porcupine hair XD


I bought zai2 something he always wanted. An ice-cream cake from Baskin Robbins, filled with strawberry cheesecake ice-cream and layered with caramel top. All 3 things zai2 loves...strawberries, cheese and caramel. Fat die us but as long as he's happy lor XD


Just a small, but still rather noisy gathering.


Happy birthday zai2!~

3 comments:

William said...

Kotak hadiah yang cantik!

TheFlyingBitch said...

I haven't been to The Ship too, when is my turn?

Bengbeng said...

Happy CNY to u and Zai2